Friday, April 22, 2005

Internet shopping

I've had a couple of exciting deliveries through the post in the past two days & wanted to share them.

Firstly I finally succumbed & bought some Rowan Magazines. I had bought 2kg of Rowanspun Aran in Shark half price in the January sales & some Rowan Cork (Turbid - grey & Delight - orange) which was 20% of its original price. I then had to buy ‘The Cork Collection’ & ‘A Season's Tale’ for patterns but was still looking for other Rowanspun Aran patterns so that I choose the right ones.

On a forum a lister mentioned a design called 'Sophie' in Rowanspun Aran so an email volley later & I knew that it was in Rowan magazine 30. I wanted mag 32 anyway for the Cork patterns & found a fantastic offer on the Rowan website.

Rowan Magazines
Rowan Magazines


Secondly I want to knit Chill in Turbid Cork for my DD & also some Fay scarves with the leftover yarn. I HATE the colour orange but have two friends who love it. So I bought some Very Berry to team with Delight & some Dawn to team with the Turbid for Fay.

Cork & Addi Turbos
Cork & Addi Turbos


Just to further increase my spending spree I also splashed out on some 8mm 40cm Addi Turbos with which to knit the Fay scarves.

My DH had great fun taking the photos!

No comments: