Thursday, January 01, 2009

Noro Christmas knits

I only made two Christmas gifts this year as other events took over:

Clapotis Scarf in Noro SockClapotis Scarf in Noro Sock for my MIL


Pattern: Clapotis
Yarn: Noro Kureyon Sock in shade 184 which was a birthday present last year from my friend CL in Canada.
Needles: 3.75mm
Dates: 23/8/08 - 13/12/08. This was dumped in the corner for ages due to a silly mistake which took me 20 minutes to sort out. Should take about a week or two at the rate I knit.

Clapotis Scarf in Noro SockClapotis Scarf in Noro Sock


Clapotis Scarf in Noro SockClapotis Scarf in Noro Sock


Plus something for my SIL:

another scarflet
Another Scarflet! for my SIL


Pattern: This was a test knit and hopefully it'll be available soon. I'll update and link to it when possible.
Yarn: Noro Noro Cash Iroha in blue.
Needles: 5mm
Dates: 13/12/08 - 25/12/08. This should have been finished in one or two evenings but things happened....

Another Scarflet!
Another Scarflet!


I LOVE this yarn. I've used it before for the Handspun scarf & luckily have two colours left in my stash

3 comments:

Nic said...

They're two lovely knits. I'll be waiting eagerly for the pattern to the scarflet and shall move the clapotis scarf up my to-do list :)

Linda said...

I love the colours in the Noro and this week I will try and sort out that scarflet ;)

Laughingrat said...

Those are gorgeous!