Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope every Mum has had a lovely relaxing day today. Normally I don't but DD hadn't been too bad until half an hour ago. I think the hassle of trying to be good and helping someone else is just too much effort for her! To get myself into the mood I'm wearing my Mother's Day Socks

I really enjoyed the anticipation of having a lie in this morning. DH took the dogs out for their romp and I thoroughly enjoyed snuggling back down under the duvet and leaving him to the early morning walk

DD made me a lovely card and gave me two huge bars of chocolate. This made me giggle as this is what she gives her friends at school as birthday presents

red flowers
red flowers


Spring is finally here after what seemed a very long and cold winter. The cats are enjoying the sun and flowers are popping up all over the garden:

Daffodil
Daffodil


I need to find time to get out there and do some gardening but working 5 days a week doesn't leave me much time at the moment.

Lyra (cat) enjoying the sunshine
Lyra enjoying the spring sunshine

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day!