Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Jaywalkers continue & Harrogate here I come....

I've finally been brave & have frogged my first attempt at Jaywalker. I haven't frogged it all but have gone back down to the cuff. I'm going to try & pick up the 84 stitches on 2.5mm needles but if that fails will have to totally start afresh.

To give me motivation this time I've joined the Jaywalker Knitalong. Hopefully I won't run out of stitches this time so will be able to follow the pattern properly & do the necessary increases.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to Harrogate on the train (hence the sock revial)where I'm meeting up with Andrea & we're going to the Turkish Baths & I've booked a massage in the afternoon. I'm really looking forward to relaxing, having fun, good company & no child or DH just for a few hours (sorry DH but a girl needs a break every so often).

On Friday we're going to the The Knitting & Stitching show where we'll be meeting up with Daisy, Fred & my SP!!!

I have a list in my head of what I want to buy and am going to write it down tonight - included is a larger bra for my purchases

I've also started a map & would love to see where you all are - link is in the side bar.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Yay - Harrogate on Friday! I'm going to spend all of tomorrow in bed as I'm feeling rotten and I can't miss Harrogate!! SO exciting.

Carolyn said...

Ooh, I do envy you going to the Turkish Baths. I'd love to try that.

Have a great time at the Knitting & Stitching show!

Uknitty said...

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip to he knitting & stitching show... I'm also really intregued to learn who your SP is. Hope you have a great time

C x

Daisy said...

Good to meet you yesterday! I loved Harrogate and have been sitting gazing fondly at my yarn purchases...