Monday, September 11, 2006

Celebration at the blueadt house!

I haven't got Glandular Fever

I started to feel a bit more alive yesterday & even got some yarn out to play with which is a good sign. I'm not sure about what I've created so have put it down for now - photos will be shared & opinions asked for in due course.

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments & a special thanks to Susoolu who arrived bearing homemade soup. Poor DH worked really hard to manage everything but couldn't get his head around bland food which is all I could stomach.

I'm still absolutely knackered but am going back to work tomorrow as I've had a lot of time off this year. So DH is still on swimming duty much to his dismay

7 comments:

Wye Sue said...

Glad you are feeling betterish, try and continue to take it easy, hope you are fully recovered soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel back to yourself soon!

hellomango said...

Phew..that is good news! I have woken up with a stonking cold this morning. there seems to be the usual lurgy around again. I think it is when kids go to school..they all share their germs!

piglet said...

Yay! Glad you're feeling better. But naughty for going back to work so soon (stern face, wagging finger. Take it easy woman!

Princessdeia said...

Glad you are feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are on the road to feeling better, you always know that when the yarn calls you. virtual hugs !!

Daisy said...

Glad you're feeling better, but try not to go at full speed too soon! Very bad for going back to work too!