Monday, September 04, 2006

Exchanges - a partial reveal

My Secret Pal finally revealed herself to me a few days ago; she is Dee of Princess Deia & has spoilt me rotten. My last parcel is waiting for me at work & I'll get it tomorrow. So I'll no doubt be in torture all day as she always wraps things so beautifully that I'll have to be good & wait until DH has taken pics before I open the gifts. I've enjoyed our emails over the last few months & hope to keep in touch with her.

I also did the One Skein Pal Exchange & sent to Mariyarn in Denmark. You can view her last parcel here. For a closer look this is what I sent her as a handmade gift:

Fetching - cabled fingerless gloves
Fetching in Debbie Bliss Merino Aran


My own OSP has also spoilt me but so far hasn't revealed herself. An email that I sent to her hotmail account has bounced back so if you're reading this Devon Knitter please get in touch.

Some of you may remember that I also gained a 'Not So Secret Pal' as my own spoilee was a bit 'unappreciative' to put it mildly. How much effort does it take to send someone an email to acknowledge reciept of a parcel???? It was nice to have someone appreciate the effort that goes into chosing gifts for someone else after my first match. Anyway this also meant that I totally ruined with 3 different people spoiling me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Devon Knitter. We are in the middle of a postal strike which has slowed things down, but hopefully the last parcel should be on its way to you via Salisbury on Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

Alison said...

I'm glad you got your reveal parcel! I can't see the gloves, just a blue box with an exclamation mark & a Hullvikings message! Probably me!!