Friday, November 10, 2006

Thank you

to everybody who left a comment or sent an email regarding Tia. We'd lived together for over half my life so it still seems really weird not having her around & she's left a huge gap in our family.

Life is a bit cr*p at the moment for a number of reasons including the fact that we still haven't sold the house. It looked promising at the beginning of the week but wasn't to be. Our dream house had an offer accepted on it today so that's now out of the question.

Some knitting is happening but not a lot for reasons that I don't want to raise here yet.

7 comments:

blog-blethers said...

Sometimes life just keeps chucking it at us, doesn't it? Hopefully things feel better very soon

Piglottie said...

Sorry to hear about the dream house. Hope things get better soon.

Auntie Noo said...

Sorry you're having such a lousy time, but I have to say on the house front that I truly believe houses are fated. I have known so many people lose the house that was their dream one, and in the longer term it was always the best thing for a whole host of reasons. Doesn't probably help you smile now, but I do hope that this is the case for you. x

Terri said...

I know its a cliche, but I'm sure the house just "wasn't meant to be".
The clouds always pass, and the sun will shine again:-)
*hugs*

Becky said...

Oh I am sorry you are having such a tough time just now. Selling houses is a nightmare isn't it. All I can say is - you never know what is going to happen the offer on your dream home could easily fall through - you just never know - try to keep you chin up oh and I was so sorry to hear about Tia - that must just feel so strange for you.

the stripey tiger said...

Blue - Fingers crossed that you find a better house and that you get a great offer on yours soon!! :-) SHaron

hellomango said...

I am sorry about Tia, but it was the best thing if she was suffering. Hope you are ok now.

Happy house selling vibes to you so long as you promise to send them back to us in a few weeks.