Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Thank you Secret Pal

My Secret Pal has been in touch regulary & sent a great package a couple of weeks ago. I can only apologise for the delay in photos - a combination of DH working long hours & not wanting to take photos, to me trashing the keyboard as I'd just started a glass of red wine - I can't even say it was because I was drunk! It has now gone up to keyboard heaven & in it's place is a horrible replacement but at least that works.

First a card:

Dress by Mary Quant
Dress by Mary Quant


Then something that I nearly bought just before my SP emailed asking if there was anything in particular that I wanted. I had nearly bought this book the night before but didn't due to the Harrogate Knitting & Stitching show. The hotel has been booked, train & show tickets purchased & now I have NO money left.


Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles
Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles


I read it twice the first night & have already put it to good use.

Then something which has already proven to be useful:

Pretty Notebook
Pretty Notebook


Finally something from Dyed in the Wool


Blue yarn
Blue yarn


The yarn is for a blue blanket square but it's still intact as I need to know if it's machine washable or not. It's the most beautiful colour with blues & greens shimmering.

Thank you very much SP & I'm sorry this took so long.

No comments: