Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A belated thank you

My SP sent me this very cute pressie last week but I'm really late in showing it off. My only excuse is that we were both still recovering from the Black Eyed Flu last week & hit the sack as early as we could. So without further ado look what arrived with a cute note via Taj Yarns



Addi Crochet hook
Addi Crochet hook


My SP got a bit of a tip from a certain sneaky toad as I'd rung him to see if he could get me the above hook at the Brighton show for DD's hat. Loads of cryptic comments & a few emails from Toady the hook hit the door mat. Those with a good memory will have noticed that it matches the 9mm hook that I bought at the The Knitting & Stitching show in November.

Thanks very much SP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your glittery crochet hook (but then I would!), it's FAB! :)