Saturday, August 13, 2005

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Little Lixie & Noo

I have to reveal 5 of my idiosyncrasies to the world and then tag 5 others to do the same - if there's anybody left!

Here goes...

I HATE ironing so do everything I can to reduce the need for it. I peg washing out with clips under the arms of the clothes, smoothing them on the line, place things very carefully on the raditors etc. DH dumps things in a heap on the radiator & I hate it as they end up a crumbled mess.

When I make the bed I always face the opening of the pillow cases inwards, facing each other.

I always stop & talk to dogs if I see any when we're out - it drives DH barmy! Unless they're Yorkshire Terriers, Staffies or GSD's - I'm not so keen on these breeds. He even tries to cross the road now to stop me saying hello.

I don't like tea or coffee - I drink herbal teas or hot chocolate.

I am a hoarder, from yarn to cookbooks - it drives my DH mad but he also hoards things so can't go too mad at me. It might be useful one day!

In turn I tag:

Eye Knit, Kids and Knits, Knit and Tonic, Library Girl Knits & Xtreme knitting

No comments: