Friday, March 24, 2006

How do visitors come to my site

Firstly I want to apologise for my cheesy title - it is the exact title in the drop down menu on Webstats4u the tool that I use to monitor the amount of hits I get & I couldn't think of a better one.

I find it interesting to see what words are used to find my blog & thought I'd share some with you.

Firstly my once regular visitor who searched for me by using 'blueadt' has returned after a 5 week absence - I'd love to know who you are.

Knitting obviously features heavily & the most popular search terms are Sirdar and Firefly & this post is probably responsible.

Entrelac is a popular one due to my yet unfinished Entrelac Shawl.

Opal Jaywalker & occasionally Tiger Opal Rainforest Jaywalker isn't as regular as you'd expect but I imagine over time this this post will generate a lot of hits.

I also get a lot of people finding this blog due to this post about Monkey World.

Legs a kimbo found me due to this when I blogged about Blue being a pain in the a*se when I groomed her.

Others have found me by searching for 'Cashmerino Cone', night, shimmer, cornflake & loft but still the weirdest has to be Lick my instep. There are some 'different' people out there!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Thanks for the link to webstats4u - I find things like this irresistible...

sal the spider said...

lick my instep?! I never cease to be fascinated by those different folk!:-)
Sal x