Monday, June 27, 2005

Knitty Christmas in June!

I had fun on Friday morning as I recieved a parcel from my Secret Pal!!!

The contents were beautifully wrapped in silver & lilac paper & looked so inviting. I couldn't decide where to start so I chose the card

Card from Secret Pal
Card from Secret Pal


From which I think I can safely summise that my SP is a cat lover too!

Then I opened a little package containing

blue beads
blue beads


and some

red beads
red beads


Next up was this wonderful arrangement

sock yarn & pattern
sock yarn & pattern


Which means that I have to start knitting socks soon - however daunting!

Next I opened this

sock book
sock book


which really reinforces the previous sentiment - I must start socks soon!!

Finally I opened this little package:

citrus soaps
citrus soaps


Which I'm about to use in the bath tonight!

Thank you so much Secret Pal - it was so exciting to open exclusively knitty presents & not know what the parcel contained.

DD has already got her eyes on the beads to use with her Scoobies but has been told no way! Or at least let me learn how to make stitch markers first

3 comments:

scarletprincess said...

hi, you can mail me at fiona.green@blueyonder.co.uk
Couldn't find ur email so i hope this is ok
fi x

Anonymous said...

Lovely package! Those beads are gorgeous colours and the sock yarn along with book - no excuse for not giving socks a go now.

The soaps look totally indulgent as well - lucky you!

littlelixie said...

Wow!