Monday, June 06, 2005

Secret Pal

My Secret Pal has been in touch via email as she couldn't read the link to my Amazon wish list. All I've been able to work out so far is that she's also in England! It feels really weird to think that someone is reading my blog trying to work out what sort of things I like & is then shopping for me!

My other SP (whom I'm sending to) has also been in touch. I'd sent her an email before we went & two postcards whilst we were away. She's received one so far so at least I know that the address is ok. I've posted her a parcel today by surface (she's overseas) & am looking forward to reading her reaction when she gets it.

I had a bit of a hard time accessing her questionnaire as it wasn't up by the time we went away. I ended up ringing my SIL from my mobile whilst walking with the dogs across a field in the pouring rain - dedication or what. I had to do it as I was visiting somewhere fantastic that day & needed to know what she liked. It was worth it & I hope she loves what I've sent her.

No comments: